Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, May 8, 2016

And the Weeks feel Like Days

This week has flown by. I can't believe that it is Pday again. ( again? Freaking again? - Sis Sands quote hahaha….) 

Last Pday we went to Devil's Punch Bowl. I took pictures on my camera, so I don't really have a way to send them to you....so sorry. But we almost got stranded out at sea. So that happened. 

The highlight of the week was our zone conference meeting with Elder Nash from the Seventy. We drove up to Corvallis the day before and spent the night with the Sister Training Leaders. They are super awesome. :) I got to go around campus with Sister Allen and talk to students. We also taught a lesson to a young adult named Abraham. He is super awesome. He has lots of questions, but that's why we are here. 

The conference was amazing. Our zone of sisters got to sing (oh dear). We sang a variation of I Know That My Redeemer Lives. It was so much fun. 

Elder Nash spoke with so much power and authority. He really stressed the importance of recognizing who we are in order to have the spirit with us. For, if we know who we are we can "be bold- with kindness, clarity, honesty, and with charity, knowing that we can bring others unto Christ."
We learned the importance of listening and how if we listen, we can know how to truly help others. 

He followed the spirit so well and all my questions were answered. The spirit was so strong and all of us feel so inspired.  Indeed, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. We all felt like we could stay there with him for days. It was an amazing experience.

The next day we were back in Newport and had a district meeting. I am going through training right now and have to pass off things. Normally I would do it to the zone leaders, but they are far away. So I do it to Elder Whyte our district leader. There's a rumor going around in all the mission that he is going to be the next AP. He has a way of bringing the spirit. But after I did a role play with him and my companion he said " Don't be afraid of revelation. It will come. You are entitled to it because you have that name tag. "

I am so glad to be here. The spirit has been so strong. And I have been struggling. I won't lie about that. But because of the faith I have in Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father, I know why I am here and where I am going. I know I am a daughter of God and that my prayers are heard and answered.


I am a representative of Jesus Christ and have been called by Him to declare this message: His true church is once again on the earth and that we can be saved and return to live with Him once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment