Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving and eat Marionberries! November 30,2015

 Keilee's District
 The Missionaries from the North region and Leadership of the Oregon Eugene Mission for Elder Nash's Visit. 


Dear friends and family, horses and chickens, and the lovely mountains of Utah,

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! Here in Oregon a popular berry to eat is the
Marionberry. It is  a cross between a raspberry and a blackberry. Seems
like Oregon just has to get the best of both worlds eh? (Elder Opper
in our district is from Canada, I'm picking up things from him all the
time!) Anyways, they are super duper good berries. Sweet and sour and
just delish- especially in pies!

We had a great Thanksgiving! The ward had a luncheon at the church
building, and 
later we  went to a family's house and ate there.

Poor Sis Sands got sick this past week on Saturday. So she slept (with
Pres. permission of course) and I read in the Book Of Mormon. It was so awesome
to just read and soak it all in. It really grew my testimony of the
truthfulness of the Book of Mormon.

Later that night we had an awesome lesson with Carmella. The Spirit
was so strong and she is so amazing. She just soaks up the spirit. :)
The elders gave her to us to teach. She is ON DATE!!! Her baptism is
this week on the 5th! 😃 Oh, it's so exciting! I love her so much! She
made us pumpkin bread. :)

We taught Sheena on Sunday. She lives up in Toledo, and we have been
meeting with her for about three weeks. She was a former investigator,
and it was really pure chance that she let us back into her life.
(Not really, she was just more prepared for us to teach her. Because all
we do is invite. Heavenly Father prepares, the Holy Ghost testifies, we
invite. Super awesome). Anyways, I was just praying that I could say
what she needed to hear. And the words just came. The Spirit used my
experiences and trials of the past, but spoke through me. It was
great. I invited her to come to church after I bore the most powerful
testimony on God's love. And as I spoke, I felt such a great love for
all the people of the earth. It was just for a moment, but I saw my
purpose in such a greater light. (Mormon 3:12)

Hope all is going well! I love the letters! (Wink wink!)

Love,
Sis Alldredge

Beaver State College

No comments:

Post a Comment