Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Friday, July 29, 2016

My First Baptism! December 7, 2015

Dear family and friends,

First off, people are super awesome. 😃 Remember the woman with the
castle for a house? Well, she got Sis. Sands and I fancy journals. They
are so cool! Mine is a drawing journal, It's the gold one, I inserted
pictures of it. Also, members have us help them decorate their trees
which is so wonderful to do. Since it doesn't snow, it doesn't feel
like Christmas, but it's nice to decorate and get into that spirit of
Christmas. :)

Now to the heart of my email (hahaha, President Russell always says that):

MY FIRST BAPTISM!!!! 😃
Oh it was awesome! Carmella was just glowing the whole time. And when
she was confirmed on Sunday, she just seemed so clean, so whole and
complete. I guess that is what the gospel does for people, it helps
renew and enlighten their lives for the better. Brother Hanna, a
member in the ward, baptised her and Elder Opper confirmed her. The
Spirit testified to me multiple times of the truthfulness of the
gospel and that this is the right step for Carmella.

Another awesome thing is that an investigator, Sheena, came to church!
She even brought her two kids, so we had three investigators at
church! Oh, it was a great day! Sheena loved it, and she loves
learning about the gospel! 😃 She's improved so much.

I played the piano at the baptism. So my talent is out....and a member
asked me to play the piano this Saturday for our  Christmas party. And
Bishop found out about me knowing how to play the violin, so I might
play it during caroling if it's not raining. Haha, and I thought I was
going to get away with not playing. Haha, jk. I have found that
playing  relieves stress and Heavenly Father has helped me remember
how to play....ha, I'm still not perfect though. ;)

I love all the letters I have been getting! I feel your prayers all
the time, and the spirit is so strong out here, leading us about to do
the work of the Lord!

Love you bunches! Stay warm!

Sis Alldredge



No comments:

Post a Comment