Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Friday, July 29, 2016

"Let's get a can of corn for dinner!" Said no one ever. January 4, 2016





Dear family and friends,

This week, like last, we did lots of finding.

New Year's was super fun. It was a beautiful day, nice and warm and
many people were out. We had district meeting like usual and went to
Mo's for lunch. It was delish! They have the best fish around! 😄
We then went to a member's home and watched the Best Two Years! It was
so funny to watch, especially as missionaries. It is a great movie!!!!

I started driving! First day driving home from dinner, I hit a
raccoon!! Ahh! I didn't mean to! So now my nickname is Keilee the Coon
Killer....then, on Sunday, church was cancelled because all the roads
were iced over.  Of course we didn't know that until we got to church. So
we were sliding all over the road. But we are okay, protected by the
Lord.

We had a few lessons this week with less actives. But one of the most
spiritual lessons was with a recent convert. She wishes to start the
addiction recovery program to overcome some problems. But was we
started, the spirit was so strong, and Sis Sands and I both bore
powerful testimonies of the Atonement. It's amazing to feel the spirit
bear witness of what we say to be true, to ourselves and to those we
teach.

A member took us out to lunch and then to the lighthouse. It was a
wonderful time, I took many pictures. It was a cold day! As for the
subject heading, I told Sis Sands that I wanted to get healthy stuff
today, like a can of corn. Haha, then she said that. She is so
awesome. I'm going to miss her so much.

Sheena is still progressing, but we will have to move her date back.
But that is okay. She is trying so hard to change. Please pray for
her. Pray also for Carmella, she is going through some hard times as
well.

Sorry if this email doesn't make sense- we are at a zone activity
having a nerf gun war. It's super awesome! I love being on a mission!

Love you all! Transfers are coming up! I will have a new companion by
next week! It's super exciting!


Sis Alldredge






No comments:

Post a Comment