Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Winter Rains are Here November 16, 2015

Hello all!

This is going to be a quick, short letter. We went to the aquarium
today and had a great time. We also learned about Free Willy.

He was a whale that had a lot of money raised for him, and was actually
here in Newport. There was so much publicity for him and he was greatly
loved. The aquarium never had such an outpouring of money and support
towards the whale. He was released back into the wild near Iceland.

He got sick and died four years later.

Anyways, everyone talks about how awesome the bridge is or how cool
the grey whales are, but we hadn't even known about Free Willy until
last night when a member told us that story. So see cool.

The rain is coming down really hard. Winter here is odd, we actually
got hail during a lesson, it was pretty funny to see the shocked looks
on the families faces. Hahaha...

Everything is going wonderful! I am learning so much, and I feel the
support of your prayers everywhere I go. I love seeing your letters
and the emails I get!  As I am serving, I may be tired or cold, but
there is a fire inside that I just have to share. And what better way
than by teaching? I don't say much during lessons, but I am trying to
listen to the Spirit so hard and then speak when prompted. I'm so
grateful for my companion, for she picks up all my slack. :)

All the people we are teaching are so full of light, and they desire more. I
am so grateful to be on the Lord's errand and to be the missionary He
needs out here in rainy Oregon.

Hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Sis Alldredge









Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment