Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, May 8, 2016

First Week at MTC


 










 I'm so glad that I was able to go to Relief Society with you. I taught the lesson on Sunday. Everyone here says "Just make it to Sunday!" It was very renewing! I gained a new insight of the sacrament, and I learned a lot in teaching. 
I'm so glad that you are doing Personal Progress  together! What a blessing! I love the YW Values and the way they helped me to grow when I was a teen. 

On Sunday there are devtionals and movies that we watch. The devotional speaker was Whitney L Clayton, President of the Seventy. He talked about how fast the Church has grown and how it will continue to grow until the great Jehovah says the work is done. The video we watched is of Elder Bednar speaking of the character of Christ and how whenever the natural man would look inward and be selfish, the Savior looked outward and served others. He talked about the Brother of Jared and how our faith grows over time and we can eventually see the finger of the Lord in touching others. Read those verses and really pay attention to the punctuation and you will understand. I only have an hour to write back to you. I do laundry while I write. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment