Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Medford is Calling My Name. May 23, 2016

Chris and Connie Rowe, Sis Lunt
Well another transfer is upon us! I am down in Medford now, with
Sister Connelly!! We are going to be STL's (sister training leader)
together! We are like the moms of a zone. It's kind of stressful, but
I'm so excited to be part of the zone here and to lead others. It will
be so much fun to be with Sister Connelly. She is awesome!

The last week in Sutherlin was full of great things! We had a FHE with
the Finlaysons and Ron was able to come for dinner and for the FHE.
We watched the Testaments movie, and the spirit was amazing. Ron just
loved it. He will get baptized, but it will be when he is ready for
it. I pray for him a lot. I hope he feels the peace and healing that
comes from the atonement of Jesus Christ.

We also had a lesson with Jose. We planned it out to go over baptism
and the Holy Ghost and the priesthood. He opened up to us a lot and
our lesson went so smoothly. The spirit was definitely there. He told
us about when his brother died and he wondered where he was. I felt
prompted to read the scripture in Alma 40 that the "spirits of all
men, whether they be good or evil, are taken home to that God who gave
them life." He loved it so much, he had me read it again. So much pain
Jose
was lifted in that moment.

We also had a lesson with John. Ha, he's such a cranky old man but I
love him! We found out that he knows nothing about Jesus Christ. It
was interesting because we had no idea what we were going to teach
him, but we felt a good place to start is the Godhead. And he doesn't
know much. So it created just the perfect jumping start for Sis Lunt
to be able to teach him. He gave us hugs after the lesson, telling us
how he really does enjoy having us over, even if he gives us a hard
time.
John 

The Leach Family





I am going to miss Sutherlin so much. Such amazing people! But I'm

also excited to see what God has in store for me here! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment