Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Friday, September 9, 2016

6 Months? Whaaa…? April 11, 2016

Oh my goodness! Time flies when you are having fun! I have been out
for 6 months, and so I am 1/3 of the way done. I can't believe it! I
feel like I just got here! It's so awesome, I have learned so much and
am still learning so much. It's great. I love being on a
mission.☁️☁️🌲🌲🌳🌲🌳🌲

On Thursday we got a referral from missionaries elsewhere in the
mission, and we had time to go see them. They live out in Oakland, and
so we were all giddy and excited heading up there in the 20 min drive.
Turns out, he lives on this hill out in the country, surrounded by
cattle and fields of green. His name is Ron, and at first, he wasn't
there, but we felt like we should wait. Right when we were about to
leave, a young man drives up on a four wheeler.

The young man is named Ryan, and is a nephew in law to Ron. Ron soon
drove up on a tractor, 🚜 and got out to talk with us. Both of them are
ready to take the lessons. Ron's wife recently passed away (she was a
member) and he wants to get baptized to get sealed to her.  Ryan is
eager to take the lessons too. We have our lesson with them on
Wednesday!

Chris is progressing well! We tried to get him on date for baptism,
but he wants to read the Book of Mormon all the way through before he
decides on a date. But he and his wife are super cool, they made us
cookies! 😆🍪🍪 he is reading a lot, so hopefully he will decided on a
date. I'm so excited for him!

Loretta is doing great still! She bore her testimony to all the
missionaries in our zone. It was so powerful and simple, it was great
to hear it. She told us afterwords: "There was so much of the Holy
Spirit in that room, why not I use the Spirit to help me testify?"

Dana, an investigator who reads anti stuff, came and got a church tour
by us. Haha, he was thinking we had some crazy animal sacrifice things
in our church. His heart was a little softened by the simplicity and
gentleness of our church buildings. Maybe we will get some headway
with him?

Love you all! You are great! I can truly feel all your prayers and
know that you care about me! I wish you all a great week!

Sis Keilee Alldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment