Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Thursday, September 8, 2016

I'm a tree hugger!🌲 March 14, 2016

This morning, we went on a hike and I loved every minute of it! I
learned a lot about the plants here, especially about plants you can
eat! It was exciting! We saw a waterfall as well, it's called the
Susan Creek Waterfall.

Loretta is progressing well, and is still super excited to get
baptised on the 26th. But even more amazing is seeing how her husband
is progressing. His name is Alan, and was less active for a number of
years. He is starting to completely change his life around, trying to
bring the Holy Ghost back into his life. He has changed so much!

I am learning a lot. I have felt as if Satan is really trying to wear
us down, but on Friday we had interviews with our mission president. I
told him of my concerns, but I have also realized that I need to grow
my testimony of Jesus Christ. So, I am going to study the parables of
Jesus Christ. I love you all! God truly is in this great work!
Sis Keilee Alldredge




No comments:

Post a Comment