Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Thy pure word, hath it been my one delight May 9, 2016

Catherine's Baptism

Catherine Garrod got baptized on Saturday! YAY!  The spirit was so
amazing there, her mom was crying because of it. We hope that this
will open doors so that her mom feels comfortable coming to church
again.

This week, we went tracting a lot. We've been trying so hard to find
new investigators. We got two referrals yesterday, one was for an old
man named John. He lives out by Cooper Creek Reservoir. His boss is a
member and sent us to him. He asked lots of questions, so we are going
back to meet him tomorrow! Yay!

We finally taught Jose the Word of Wisdom! He came to church on
Sunday, we didn't even have to pester him about. In church, they
taught about the law of tithing, so maybe he will have questions when
we see him next.

Mother's Day was awesome! I loved talking to my family. We had a great
day overall.

This week I have realized so much of the small things that I have
learned over the time I have been here in Sutherlin. There truly is
power in the gospel, and God is with us, as He has been with his
people through all time.  The line in the subject heading is from my
new favorite hymn, Savior, Redeemer of My Soul.

Love you all! Helaman Chapter 5 verses 12 & 47.


No comments:

Post a Comment