Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Thursday, September 8, 2016

I'm Pink Washing! AND I'm training!! February 22, 2016


Transfers are here! I am going to Sutherlin, a small town north of
Roseburg! I am pink washing, as in Elders are there now, but they are
leaving and we are replacing them. I am training as well, and I have a
10% chance to train a friend from home! It's crazy awesome! I feel so
honored to train a new missionary and that the Lord and President
Russell trust me enough to do that. I hope I can live up to the
calling!

I am going to miss the ocean, so much. But I know that I have done my
purpose and job to the best of my abilities. I am happy and proud of
the work I was able to do for the Lord. I love being out here!

This past week, Sis Broadhead and I taught a  couple. Their
names are Carol and Rick, and they haven't really been interested. But
their hearts have truly been softened, and we taught them the whole
restoration and Carol had many questions. We answered them the best we
could, the Spirit was truly there. Rick was in lots of pain from past
experiences serving in Vietnam. I felt prompted to ask him if he would
like a priesthood blessing. For a breathless moment, we thought he
would say no, but he said yes!! This week he should be getting that
blessing.

We had an investigator come to church! A part member family, Tiana and
Leon. Tiana is investigating the church and she is totally going to be
baptized. I'm so excited for her! She has an adorable baby too! 😊

On Tuesday we were in Corvallis for a zone conference, it started at
1:30 and didn't end until 9:00! But the meeting flew by. We learned a lot
about the Atonement, we had to have talks prepared for it from our
studies. I felt so much of God's love during that meeting, the Spirit
just confirmed to me that I am here for a reason, and that I have a
purpose for my mission. I am serving Jesus Christ, I have faith in Him
and in His promises. And so, I have nothing to fear. Try to discover
your role in God's plan for you and the power of the Atonement in your
life. Watch the short church video: "Infinite Gift", and feel the
power of the Spirit.

I'm going to be Eugene for the next few days until my daughter comes
in on Thursday. I'm going to hang out with Sis Figeroa. She's awesome!

Love you tons!!
Sis Keilee Alldredge





No comments:

Post a Comment