Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, February 5, 2017

"And the remission of sins bringeth meekness....." September 12, 2016

Playing water balloon volleyball with the Young Women. 
That scripture is found in Mormon 8: 25-26. Truly a great scripture.

This week has been amazing, and yet difficult too. We had MLC on
Tuesday. We learned about prayer, planning, inviting/promise
blessings/testify, and about how with God nothing shall be impossible.
It was a great meeting, I really want to be better at promising
blessings to investigators. I realized I haven't been doing that, so
why would people want to change if I didn't even give them a reason
to? 
Yum bowls with the Sisters at MLC. 

We had a great ZTM! The spirit was really there and I am loving being
able to teach such amazing missionaries in this zone!  I got really
excited about missionary work and about faith, and did a little pump
up session for the zone. They all thought it was pretty funny, but
really good too! 😏😜

As I have been focusing on promising blessings more, the spirit really
comes into lessons as I do that. People are just glued to what you say,
what you promise them. I really believe that people want to change,
but they need a reason to.

We had a lesson with Raymond. He's this huge guy, who has a sweet
heart. He said he will protect us (so don't worry mom😉). We taught
him the whole Restoration again, and he keep saying how he got
goosebumps during the lesson. He is really excited to read about Jesus
Christ in the Book of Mormon! He also said he wants to come to church,
but we unfortunately didn't see him there.

We had a lesson with a woman named Cynthia. She lives over by us. She
was telling us how God sent us to her and that she is meant to read
the Book of Mormon.

I love you all! I hope y'all have a great week! We are keepin' it REAL

in Oregon!

A member gave us these necklaces. The letters are for our last names.

No comments:

Post a Comment