Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Transfers! November 7, 2016


Transfers are here! I'm going to the land of the bears, Grants Pass!
Whoot whoot!

I have LOVED my time in Medford! I have become dear friends with the
members, and the people I have taught have helped me grow my testimony
and it has been a joy to share the gospel. I have really felt that I
was needed in this area, to be here for 6 months. I feel that Heavenly
Father is really proud of me. I have tried my best to serve Him, and I
have determined that I will continue to serve Him with everything I
am. ðŸ˜Š

This week we had lots of meetings! MLC we did something different, for
one hour, president and sister Russell taught us about our purpose and
of how Christ is always by our side. Then for two hours we talked
about what we learned, and about what the mission needs. We determined
what to teach, then it was left up to us to teach our zones according
to their needs. Teaching ZTM was amazing, and such a strong spirit was
present.

We talked about if we truly love Christ. Do you love Him? If so, do
you remember your purpose? Do you remember why you are here?

I want to ask that question to you: Do you remember Christ in all you do?


No comments:

Post a Comment