Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, February 5, 2017

"Be Still, and Know I am God." October 3, 2016



A rainbow on Gen. Conference Sunday with Sister Wood.
General Conference was AMAZINGLY! Also, I'm going to hit my year mark
this week, so that's weird too.

This week was kind of slow, it's getting cold out, and I'm pulling out
my boots and scarves! Yay! Fall! We didn't find as many people this
week, most people stay inside now. And it's getting dark pretty fast.

But every day we plead, praying for miracles. We know that our faith
is sufficient and that God will open the way for us.

Sister Wood is so amazing, she laughs all the time at my half-hearted
attempts of making jokes. She's been out for 16 months, so I'm really
blessed to be with her!

This week, Tina messaged us on Facebook and told us she had a really
important question to ask us. We rushed over there and she had gotten
ahold of some anti-mormon stuff. After a deep discussion, we resolved her
questions and eased her troubled soul. We encouraged her to pray and
to continue to read the Book of Mormon. She and Donald watched a
little bit of conference, but they had to do it at home because they
got really sick (gotta love flu season!).

We found a woman during power hour named Donna. She let us in and we
taught her a bit about the Restoration and she accepted a Book of
Mormon and wanted to watch General Conference. The next day we
stopped by her house, and knocked on her door. A man answered, super
confused. We asked if Donna was there and he said: " Donna hasn't been
here for 5 years..." So I guess we taught a ghost....

General Conference was amazing! I felt the spirit so strong! I loved
hearing the choir of missionaries. I felt their testimony, and I knew
that what they sang was true.

I will add my testimony to theirs. I know that Joseph Smith is a
prophet. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. And I know
that Heavenly Father loves us and wants what is best for us. We need
to stay on the old ship Zion. We need to pray, to hold on to the iron
rod. For, there is a grand plan in store, and, if we but endure,

salvation will be ours.
We were passing out flyers for the Red Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment