Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Transfers. September 26, 2016

I'm staying in Medford! Again! I going to be here for 6 months! It's
just fantastic! Sister Peterson, however is going up to Coos Bay. She
is training, and opening an area! She's just boss like that!
Best Friends Forever. 
Also,
Sister Lunt, my trainee, is training as well!

My new companion is Sister Wood. She is from California and is the
oldest of 6. She has been out for 15 1/2 months. 

This week was the last week of the transfer. The AP's gave us all a
challenge to find 5 new investigators, and invite 7 to be baptized (at least
for the STLs). We found 7 new and invited 3 to be baptized. It was a
really busy week! We also did language training with the new Spanish sisters in our
zone for two hours every day. Sister Santiago is from Mexico, and she is
sweet! Sister Hart is her companion and she is the best! They are
great! We now have sisters closer to us!

Women's Conference was great, I loved hearing President Utchdorf's
story of his wife joining the church, it just gives me more of a push
to keep pressing forward!

This week we had a lesson with the Millards. Literally the BEST lesson
of my life. Before we started Tina said "Sister Peterson should come
back when I am baptized." I stopped her.  "Wait, what do you mean?"
She smiled all bright and happy. "I am ready. I want to be baptized."
The spirit just touched all of us and we felt tears come to our eyes.
We set a date for November 5 for both of them. 😊 We taught them about
temples and they were so excited to learn about being sealed together.
And Donald is ecstatic to receive the priesthood after he is baptized.
Tina had to keep reminding him that they have to get baptized first.
With Tina Millard.



As we have taught them, I have seen how the gospel is changing their
lives. Tina told us how before we came, she was loosing her faith. She
started to believe that God didn't exist. And now, a light has come in
their eyes that has given them hope for a brighter future. Their lives

are changing. And it is glorious.
Ponciroli's are the best family ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment