Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, February 5, 2017

HALLOWEEN PAAAARRRTTTY!!! October 31, 2016

Sister Wood, Lisa (a recent convert), and I. 
We are going to have so much fun today! Y'all are jealous!

We had a great week full of miracles! But I don't have a lot of time
today, so I will just tell about a few things that happened this week.

Tina and Donald have dropped us, which is very sad, but Tina is still
reading Book of Mormon, even if she isn't meeting with us anymore
because of Donald. But we still pray for them.  My life has changed
because of them.

We had a lesson yesterday with a guy named Rob. I had met him way back
when I was with Sister Connelly, and we had given him a Book of
Mormon. We got out of contact with him, but felt that we should go see
him. So we had our lesson with him. His first question was what makes
your church different? We taught him the Restoration, and as I recited
the First Vision, the Spirit danced within my soul, and I knew he was
feeling it to. I looked at him and said: "Rob, what you are feeling now
is the spirit, and the spirit teaches truth. I know that Joseph smith
really did see God and Jesus Christ, and now we have modern day
revelation. And you can know it is true too. In Moroni 10:3-5, we read
this promise...." He decided that he wants to read it and pray about
it. 


And that is why I am a missionary!

No comments:

Post a Comment