Keilee Alldredge

Keilee Alldredge

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Frolicking in the Fields. February 13, 2017

It's official! Sis Leavitt and I decided that we skipped out in math
class in the pre-earth life to frolic in the fields... 😂😂

These past two weeks have just flown by, it's so crazy! I guess when
you are in the service of God time flies fast!

We had MLC at Eugene and it was so fun to see everyone! We had a great
time teaching ZTM- we taught the zone about praying often and about
how to begin teaching. So interestingly, as you read in 1 Nephi 16-17,
Nephi's family was struggling a lot because all their means to
obtaining food was lost. His bow broke. But we know from past
experience with Nephi, that he probably spent a lot of time praying
and seeking for Heavenly Fathers direction on how to build a bow. Then
later, Nephi had enough faith and experience to build a boat. So in
reality, God wants us to grow. Trials are here to prepare us for
something in the future. So trust in God. He will lead us along.

We finally got in contact with Ty. We set up a lesson for this
Wednesday, she is doing good! Art is recovering from a scope, and
wants his wife to see us! 😄

This weekend, Satan really attacked us. It was pretty crazy. All day
Friday, just negative thoughts and doubts just bombarded me. It was so
hard. Every time I bore my testimony, immediately after there were so
many thoughts like: "This isn't true...this is a lie! And there is no
way this is true." And at the end of the day, I was talking to Sister
Leavitt about it, we realized that Satan was trying to get us down, to
slow down. Then on Saturday, Sis. Leavitt had a hard day. Satan got to
her. It was so crazy.

We are in a battle. A battle against Satan and the forces of evil. But
we are on the winning side. When we choose Christ, we have the
strength and the power to overcome all things. I am reminded of what
Moses said:Moses 1:12-13

And it came to pass that when Moses had said these words, behold,
Satan came tempting him, saying: Moses, son of man, worship me.

 And it came to pass that Moses looked upon Satan and said: Who art
thou? For behold, I am a son of God, in the similitude of his Only
Begotten; and where is thy glory, that I should worship thee?

We are children of God!! We have a power within us that can make it so
that we don't have to listen to Satan! And now I know what Satan's
voice is, and now I have the strength to overcome him. Now, I am even
more determined to fight on the Lord's side. We are going to see
miracles this week. Be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment